Freitag, 22. April 2011

Flashback: JAMES BLUNT + JULIAN PERRETTA - KONZERT

Oh ja! Hannover, 26. März '11,20:00. Ein superschönes Konzert beginnt! James Blunt mit seinem neuen Album "Some Kind of Trouble" mit dem bekannten Hit "Stay The Night" und vielen weiteren. Gut gefallen haben mir "These Are The Words" und "Best Laid Plans". Besonders das allerletzte Lied "1973" (kennt ihr bestimmt aus dem Radio) war ein super Abschluss. Er hat einen echt netten Eindruck gemacht und hat sogar Deutsch mit uns gesprochen :D :) Live noch viel besser als das ewige Gedudel im Radio.

♫ STAY THE NIGHT
"Cause if this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold. 
We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know.
The moon is on it's way, our friends all say goodbye. 
There's nowhere else to go,
 I hope that you'll stay the
 night."    
 
             [...]                                             
                                                                                                                "It's 72 degrees, zero chance of rain 
It's been a perfect day. 
We're all spinning on our heels, so far away from real 
In California.
We watched the sunset from our car, we all took it in 
And by the time that it was dark, 
you and me had something, yeah!"                   
♫ 1973 
And though time goes by,
I will always be
In a club with you
In 1973.
Singing "Here we go again"



♫ BEST LAID PLANS

"Tell me why all the best laid plans fall apart in your hands.

And my good intentions 

never end, the way I 

meant"






JULIAN PERRETTA - STITCH ME UP

Aber mindestens genauso gut gefallen hat mir die Vorband: Julian Perretta. Ein Newcomer aus London (ist aber Italiener :) ) und hat uns sein erstes Album "Stitch Me Up" vorgestellt und eine Coverversion von "Cooler Than Me" (orig.: Mike Posner). Seitdem hör' ich kaum was anderes mehr. Meine Lieblingstitel: "Stitch Me Up", "Wonder Why" und "King For a Day". Ich würd' am liebsten nochmal hin! <3 




♫ Stitch Me Up


I know you feel it ‘cos I 
feel it too. 
I close my eyes and
I’m right back with you.  Don’t have to say it, It’s the game we play.You stitch me up and it’s a shame,shame,shame.






♫ King For A Day


Happy are you happy do you feel it today? 
The world is not against us, we’ve just got growing pains. 

But why can they not see it from the look on my face? 
That all I want to be is just a king for a day and say:
Oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh.. 







1 Kommentar:

  1. Aaaah 1973 ist sooo toll & Stay the night ist eh geil wegen Hand aufs Herz Soundtrack <3
    Und dieses best laid plans das hört Hannah doch immer..
    Ich bin schon neidisch! Schön wenn du Spaß hattest

    Tolle Fotos :)

    AntwortenLöschen